Take 3D photography to the next level
Imagine photographing a whole room, at the press of a button to generate one seamless image. Document and explore an entire 360 degree panorama, all in incredible pixel-sharp detail and with full High Dynamic Range (HDRi). How about extracting three-dimensional co-ordinates from your captured scene complete with precise measurements?
Once an extremely technical, complex and expensive operation, this capability has been transformed by the recently launched Civetta camera from Weiss AG.
The applications for this technology are vast. Accidents; Scene of crime; CG backdrops; Architectural & Construction; Visualisation; Metrology; Archaeology… in fact, anyone wishing to visually document either an entire or partial scene can benefit from the Civetta.
This out-of-the-box solution comes with everything required to capture and produce 100MPixel ultra-high-resolution 360º seamless images with full High Dynamic Range and capture every facet of the chosen scene.
A simple “one button” process captures all the details and records to a built in hard-disk. A fully spherical photographic survey (360° x 180°) is recorded within just 40 seconds.
The Civetta camera solution delivers a vast array of benefits to numerous industries and users. It achieves this through the simple and rapid process of capturing very high resolution full 360-degree seamless images.
With a dynamic range of 30 f-stops, all levels of illumination, from the darkest shadows to the brightest incandescent filament, are recorded accurately.
By taking two images at two different heights (at exactly the same tripod setup position) exact measurements of distances, angles and segments may be performed, thanks to the precise calibration of the Civetta.
Fields of application in 2D/3D Documentation:
- Construction progress documentation
- Museum/exhibit documentation
- Accident documentation and reconstruction
- Security training and planning
- Criminalist and forensic documentation
- RGB overlay of laser scanning data
- 2D/3D construction planning and design
- Facility Management
Fields of application in the area of 2D/3D Presentation:
- Virtual real estate inspection
- Large format prints
- CGI and image based lighting for high quality visualizations
- Virtual tours (City tours, historic sites, etc.)
- Location scouting
- Matte painting for the film industry
- Game development
- Development of interactive operating manuals
- Full 360 degree photographic technology at 100 Megapixel resolution
- HDRi capable with 30 f-stops per image
- Rapid capture of all data within 40 seconds
- Simple one-button-press operation for data capture
- Seamless and secure conversion and processing
- Integrated highly accurate measurement capability
- Specialist viewer software for visualisation of datasets
- Simple integration of imagery into Flash, Web, Database applications etc.
Need ultimate-resolution HDR 360º images for your next project but you don’t want to invest in your own Civetta system?
No problem, the Civetta solution can also be rented from HoloVis…
The fully automated system is easier to operate than a conventional camera! There is no great learning curve with the Civetta.
However, HoloVis also offers a complete turn-key hire and support solution with one of their trained Engineers working closely with the client to take the images, convert them and deliver the final electronic results as required.
Call +44(0)1455 553924 to discuss your requirements in detail